Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Stomach cramps, nausea and diarrhoea :-(

(6 Posts)
Frankie72 Sat 15-Aug-15 21:21:23

Any one have any advise?? Suffering with stomach cramps, nausea and diarrhoea for the last 3 days and it's really getting me down :-( do you think I need a chat with doc?? 6/7 weeks x

mummyneedinganswers Sat 15-Aug-15 22:38:53

There's a bug going round I had it the other day and when I foned MAU they said to was the fourth person to ring in all day complaining of it. Drink plenty it should go within a day or so. And also when I was 5-9 weeks pregnant I had diarrhoea constantly to so aslong as u stay hydrAted you should be OK. PhoNe OOH GP if your worried x

Doublebubblebubble Sun 16-Aug-15 20:53:02

There is a bug going round where I am too. Drink water (get dioralite (sp??)
My hospital is v v v strict and they dont/wont allow you to enter if you have sickness and diarrhoea. (need at least 48 hours clear) Try go see if you can get a Drs app for tomorrow (or over the phone app) xx good luck xx

SaulGood Sun 16-Aug-15 20:59:40

It might be a bug. Likewise, diarrhoea is common in early pregnancy and you might have morning sickness.

Does anybody else near you have it?

Are you staying hydrated?

Frankie72 Sun 16-Aug-15 21:32:35

Drinking as much as I can with out making me feel more sick. My wee is the right colour so I think I'm doing ok?? I've tried to eat well this weekend to combat it but no change yet. Hoping for an improvement tomorrow if not I will give doctors a call I think. There's so brown spotting as well which seems to coincide with the diarrhoea but had an unrelated scan on Friday for something else and they couldn't find a reason for the bleed.
So much worry and panic! If I feel like this the whole way through I'm not sure how I will cope?!

Thanks everyone x

mascaraisamust Mon 17-Aug-15 08:37:49

Frankie I've been ill for 3 days too. Same thing and I'm 6 weeks. DH has had it too. Pharmacist told me that it's going round and not to take tablets. Just lots of water (small sips) and rest. It will do no harm. I feel much better today. I know what you mean with the constant worry though!

I found rich tea biscuits helped me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now