Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

5 weeks pregnant and so worried!!

(6 Posts)
kezzyk8686 Sat 15-Aug-15 17:28:54

Hi girls I'm 29 I'm new to mums net and motherhood ��
I only found out on Thurs i was preg after being on yasmin since 14 and being of 11 months it finally happened ����
I really thought period was coming with the cramps now I had test and know I still can't relax the cramps come and go like period is coming I keep checking for blood .
Has anyone else experienced this at 5 weeks? I'm also going to toilet more frequently and not for a pee ! I can't get excited cos I keep worrying about ectopic etc as I foned doc on Fri because I have been on tabs for long time for arthritis in spine I was worried bout taking them ..anyways I know I'm rambling lol sorry! .. I had mention cramps and she brought up the ectopic ���� I just keep expecting to see blood any other ladies had these experiences??
Much love xxxx

Wishful80smontage Sat 15-Aug-15 17:33:54

Congratulations.
Its normal to feel worried. When I was expecting my daughter I was worried sick and couldn't enjoy it until after the scan.
Hopefully you can start to relax sooner and have a worry free pregnancy. Have a look on the antenatal section there should be a thread for people due around the same time as you that might help to speak to people who are at the same stage as you.
Good luck OP smile

Frillsandspills Sat 15-Aug-15 17:39:45

I had terrible cramping at 5 weeks til about 11 weeks! It's just everything growing and stretching. As long as you have no bleeding I wouldn't worry it all sounds completely normal!
Congragations flowers

kezzyk8686 Sat 15-Aug-15 17:40:12

Thank you! Good to know everyone has the worrys!
Oh I will have a look thanks for ur advice xxx

kezzyk8686 Sat 15-Aug-15 17:41:38

Thank you as well frillsandspills x hard to relax when i have these cramps x

Frillsandspills Sat 15-Aug-15 17:44:18

I was the same, but you will get used to them eventually (I did anyway). I actually mentioned to my GP that I was worried at 11 weeks because my cramping stopped, she just laughed! It does feel like you're about to have your period at any moment which is scary and causes a lot of knicker checking!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now