Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

BFP today, after 2 late miscarriages! Confused with dates!

(4 Posts)
MrsGlam Sat 15-Aug-15 11:53:54

This morning at 12dpo I got my BFP! Eeek!
Had two previous miscarriages at 19+1 and 20+6 the excitement is fading already and the nerves are setting in already!
It's a bit of a pointless post but just argh!
I have a good plan in place for when I get my BFP, but I have no idea how to start it off.. The consultant wants me to get a scan at 8 weeks and to see him at the same time, my cylces are pants (PCOS) and my previous cycle was 46 days this one is 35 cycle days (12dpo)! When do I call them? If I go by my dates - I am already 4 weeks but I know I am not?! (LMP 12/7)
Sorry to be so confusing!

Frillsandspills Sat 15-Aug-15 14:07:12

Sorry I don't have much help to offer but I just wanted to say congratulations!

Sorry for your losses and I hope this pregnancy goes smoothly!
flowers

lovemakespeace Sat 15-Aug-15 15:31:56

Hi OP, I wanted to say huge congratulations too smile I really hope things work out for you guys this time you have been through an awful lot.

In my experience medical staff are extremely inflexible when it comes to dating pregnancies by anything other than your LMP until you have had a scan done. As in this case it would only put you a week out, the worse case is they would scan you at 7 weeks rather than 8 weeks which should still be fine.

If it were me once the news had sunk in, I would give them a call and get your appointment date all sorted so you have it waiting.

Congratulations again, and flowers for a happy and healthy pregnancy.

MrsGlam Sat 15-Aug-15 17:08:10

Thanks ladies!
Might give a week or so and call them see what the midwife's say they are pretty lovely so should be okay!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now