Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Blood again yesterday. Help needed.

(13 Posts)
Emmalbae Fri 14-Aug-15 10:01:32

Hi. I'm eight weeks and a bit pregnant and ever since finding out I'm pregnant I've had a few incidents of bleeding.
The first lot off bleeding was four days after my first bfp in early July Every time I wiped for a week I had Brown blood on the tissue. This cleared and after it stopped we saw a heartbeat and a little bean.
This week on Tuesday I had sex and straight away after I bled a lot of pink blood for quite a while which by morning cleared and I only had a few spots of Brown in the morning.Yesterday all day I was clean until the evening when I wiped I had some Brown tissue like looking blood again. Could this be related to the sex a couple days before? I had nothing after and still nothing this morning.
Since Tuesday I've lost all my symptoms to before I was having terrbile nausea and vomiting and now I feel fine.
I have a baby bond private scan tomorrow but I'm terrified I've lost the baby.

Emmalbae Fri 14-Aug-15 10:26:13

Also a bit concerned that the tissue like stuff last night might of been part of my mucus plug?

Emmalbae Fri 14-Aug-15 14:50:31

Bump

cheezypeas Fri 14-Aug-15 15:04:00

These kind of on/off bleeding has been a feature of both my pregnancies. In my first I bled quite heavily at times and had many a concerned trip to the gp/hospital. That troublemaker is now a healthy happy 6 year old! This time round I've had light bleeding at various times but LO has been fine at all scans. Bleeding is terrifying but doesn't mean the worst by any means. Fingers crossed for you flowers

Emmalbae Sat 15-Aug-15 09:44:40

Scan at 13:30.
Terrified

LorryHen Sat 15-Aug-15 11:31:58

I had implantation bleeding at 5 weeks and also bleeding at 7,8,10,12 weeks after sex or going to the loo.

Obviously bleeding can have lots of different causes and the cause of mine was eventually discovered at 12 weeks.

I also only had a week or two of symptoms which disappeared. I haven't vomited once during my pregnancy and I'm 30 weeks with a perfectly healthy boy! Best of luck with your scan x

sebsmummy1 Sat 15-Aug-15 11:35:50

I have had bleeding that ended up as bad news and bleeding that ended up with a healthy pregnancy. It's so difficult to tell and I really really feel for you as it's such a worry.

Bleeding after sex in pregnancy is very common and it's because the cervix is blood rich and easily irritated.

Everything crossed for your scan xxx

spanisharmada Sat 15-Aug-15 11:42:52

Good luck with your scan, keeping fingers crossed flowers

sizethree Sat 15-Aug-15 15:02:12

How did you get on at your scan?
Thinking of you. flowers

Emmalbae Sat 15-Aug-15 18:30:48

Really well thank you.
Measuring 9 weeks which is bang on my dates. 2.3cm strong heartbeat and was having a right wriggle on the screen. So happy smile
Thanks everyone.

LorryHen Sat 15-Aug-15 18:33:54

Amazing news smile xx

sebsmummy1 Sat 15-Aug-15 19:59:59

Aaaah brilliant news grin

Emmalbae Sat 15-Aug-15 20:08:30

Thank you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now