Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

CB test, do I worry?

(5 Posts)
mascaraisamust Thu 13-Aug-15 07:32:06

So from LMP I'm supposed to be 5 weeks 4 days. I'm not convinced I'm this far though. I think its more like 4 weeks 5 days from looking at the dates. However CB isn't moving off 1-2 weeks, should I start to panic? This is #1 and long awaited!

Do I just stop doing them and put my mind at ease or ring my gp for bloods? Thanks

RockerMummy184 Thu 13-Aug-15 07:49:06

Step away from the tests! CB are notorious for getting it wrong.
If you hadn't seen the 'weeks' bit you would have been seeing lots of positive tests!
What will be will be, just remember at this point in time you ARE pregnant, be positive and take it day by day.
Congratulations! cake

MissSMartin Thu 13-Aug-15 07:50:26

the digital tests are known for not always being very accurate.. best to avoid digital.. if it says pregnant than don't worry! Congratulations!! have you told your gp your pregnant yet? x

mascaraisamust Thu 13-Aug-15 07:55:33

Miss, yeah I've seen the gp and I think she got it that I'm a bit of a first time worrier! She was very much 'what will be will be/time will tell/there is nothing you or I can do' which i know it's true! I will throw it in the bin Rocker and as long as I have got AF then I'm safe aren't i confused the light brown spotting has now stopped after 3 days. Just need my urine sample results back which had blood in it.

mascaraisamust Thu 13-Aug-15 07:56:08

Haven't got AF* rather

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now