Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this thrush or something else ?

(3 Posts)
irgmama Thu 13-Aug-15 00:20:48

So as it's past midnight I am now officially 40 weeks pregnant and last week I had thrush that took 2 lots of treatment to go all was fine until last night me and oh did the deed and have since been sore down there but only at the very bottom of the vaginal entrance it's not swollen or red as I can see but it is stingy to touch and I'm just wondering if this is the thrush coming back or if it's something else to do with pregnancy ?? Any advice is appreciated

irgmama Thu 13-Aug-15 00:22:22

Should also add that my partner did not have thrush when I first had it as we hadn't been active for a few weeks and also a doctors appointment would take a week

mummyneedinganswers Thu 13-Aug-15 00:46:18

Men can have thrush without knowing it as it can live deep within pens with no symptoms. I used to get thrush alot and couldn't figure why if kept coming back until the Dr checked dp and he had it inside without symptoms hence the reason it was then passed back and forth. Get your dp to go to chemist and just get treatment anyway as the likely hood that he now has it now quite high x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now