Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

too good to be true

(7 Posts)
zannyminxoxox Tue 11-Aug-15 14:21:56

I am 8 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child and so scared of losing this baby. It was unplanned as my husband was due to have the snip 2 weeks before I found out I was pregnant. It was hard to come to terms with having another baby but now im over it and have accepted its happening. But im just so worried something is going to go wrong it feels like its too good to be true and our little miracle is going to be taken away. I can't wait for my scan but then I have been having dreams I go to the scan and there is somethimg wrong with the baby. Every cramp I'm worried it is going to turn into miscarriage. I had a missed miscarriage with my first baby and I think that worries me to as I lost the baby 2 weeks before I started to miscarry. I went on to have have 2 healthy babies. My husband feels the same. Its all I think of some days It's just really getting me down sad

MattyJenkyns Tue 11-Aug-15 14:38:54

I know everyone can feel anxious about these things but if this is overwhelming perhaps you could seek out an early scan to set your mind at rest?

Best of luck smile

zannyminxoxox Tue 11-Aug-15 15:24:22

Thank you i wont have an internal scan as I had one with my first pregnancy that I mmc and the baby died the same time I had the internal scan and it just convinced me that it was that that caused the mmc albeit a coincidence I just dont want to risk it

MattyJenkyns Tue 11-Aug-15 16:34:26

That sounds so stressful! (I've had abdominal scans when I've been 8 weeks pregnant though.) Anyhow I really hope it works out well for you and its most likely that it will smile
Take care

LilyRose16 Tue 11-Aug-15 16:42:06

Zanny, if its any help i had an early scan at 8 weeks and it wasnt internal, could even see the heartbeat, really helped put my mind at rest flowers

leadcrow Tue 11-Aug-15 16:46:28

I feel the same way, like I can't be happy because someone will come and take my happiness and my baby away from me. Sorry I can't offer any advice, but you're not alone x

zannyminxoxox Tue 11-Aug-15 17:16:32

That feels comforting to know im not alone Im overweight so probs would be internally at this early stage. I just wish I could stop worrying

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now