Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

10 weeks and still NO symptoms (worried!)

(17 Posts)
Rose58 Tue 11-Aug-15 13:53:14

Freaking out today!! Still no symptoms whatsoever other than being extremely blosted. I am 9 weeks and 4 days PG. Is this a really bad sign?

Frillsandspills Tue 11-Aug-15 14:15:00

Not at all, I had no symptoms except tender breasts which were only tender very occasionally.

And tiredness but that could have been down to my lifestyle rather than being pregnant. Other than that no symptoms! I'm 21 weeks now grin

MattyJenkyns Tue 11-Aug-15 14:28:16

I agree with Frills, its not something to worry about. There's lots of variation in women's symptoms. You sound like one of the lucky ones!

Congratulations smile

milliemanzi Tue 11-Aug-15 14:33:56

I never had any symptoms early on.

minijoeyjojo Tue 11-Aug-15 14:40:48

Its harder to do than say, but don't worry. It's completely normal for some people to have no symptoms. I was worried because I had no sickness and generally felt pretty good through my first trimester - other than bloating and slightly sore boobs. All was fine though and after my first scan I was able to relax and enjoy the fact that I'd escaped what can be a horrible few months.

I'm currently 32+6 with a nice wriggly baby smile it's flown by - you'll be huge and feeling it kick in no time ;)

rubyflipper Tue 11-Aug-15 14:43:25

I had no symptoms with my daughter, apart from tiredness.

Count yourself lucky and enjoy your pregnancy!

Merlin333 Tue 11-Aug-15 15:35:16

I had no symptoms apart from tiredness, convinced myself I wasn't pregnant!! It wasn't until I went for my scan that it seemed real smile

Rose58 Tue 11-Aug-15 18:18:03

Thank you for your responses! I appreciate now sone women don't get much symptoms. I just wish I had more sensitive breasts or something!! Hopefully all goes well on Friday smile

batfish Tue 11-Aug-15 18:46:32

I also had no symptoms other than sore boobs and worried so much about it! But I am 32 weeks now and all is good, I've been so lucky to have a very easy pregnancy so far. Congratulations and try not to worry, I ruined what should have been exciting early weeks by worrying and wish I'd been able to enjoy it.

scarednoob Tue 11-Aug-15 19:07:57

Don't forget no period - the biggest symptom of all!

That was all i ever had. Other than that, i'd have had no idea i was pregnant til i got to about 17 weeks and started to have the "flutter or fart" dilemma.

Try not to worry even though i know it is impossible. Symptoms are a really lousy predictor and mean very little either way. Congratulations!

Thereisalight1 Tue 11-Aug-15 21:51:31

Ditto! I have also had very few symptoms. I'm now 34 weeks!

No morning sickness, no cravings, no restless legs, no breast tenderness, no hot flushes/dizziness and only the smallest, very infrequent bouts of heartburn.

I have however had the odd little bit of back pain, and my feet have been terribly swollen. However, I count myself very lucky that I've managed to escape a lot of the other symptoms!

MrsNuckyThompson Tue 11-Aug-15 21:57:54

same here. No symptoms. A little tiredness towards the end of the first trimester. That was it!

It worried me at the time and it wasn't until I started to show that I stopped feeling like a fraud.

It is frustrating but of course in the long run it is much better than having sickness and weird cravings / turn offs!

MrsNuckyThompson Tue 11-Aug-15 21:58:52

Ps DS is 2.5 and perfect in every way!!

MaddieUK Wed 12-Aug-15 16:45:57

I'm nearly 20 weeks and have had no symptoms at all, I wouldn't be able to tell I was pregnant apart from the occasional kick and the expanding belly -- baby is fine though!

We're the lucky few, so just feel smug and enjoy ;)

Rose58 Fri 14-Aug-15 22:52:04

Just thought if update you all - thank you so much for the reassurance. At the scan today the sonography confirmed I am 10w 2d with a healthy wriggly little baby! Heartbeat of 110-160 which she said was perfect. Fingers crossed for a healthy 12 week scan!

ecuse Fri 14-Aug-15 22:59:02

Good news. I was just coming on this thread to say I had no symptoms other than tiredness with either of my two (first trimester at least. Plenty later on!) Enjoy pregnancy.

Rose58 Fri 14-Aug-15 23:31:30

Thank you! Out of nosiness what gender did you all have?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now