Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Mark/raised lump appeared on skin

(4 Posts)
MissyLouDenzyl Tue 11-Aug-15 13:53:14

I wonder if anyone else has experienced this. Im 13 weeks and a strange red raised mark has appeared on my back, about the size of a 50 pence piece. In certain lights it looks like a ring. It doesnt itch and isnt sore. Just wondered if anyone has any ideas???

Thanks in advance!
x

Aquarius1 Tue 11-Aug-15 15:14:41

I've had a big blood blister type thing on my shoulder since about 16 wks - the Dr said it was most likely pg related & not to worry. If you're concerned it's probably worth getting checked out - just to rule out anything sinister.

MissyLouDenzyl Tue 11-Aug-15 16:18:55

Thanks for your reply Aquarius1. Ive attempted to see my GP but they're constantly booked up till September. So im popping along to Boots after work to see the pharmacist. Im not too concerned, but would just like to know what it is! Its not a blood blister though. All the best x

Aquarius1 Tue 11-Aug-15 16:56:18

Same to you MissyLou - hope all goes well with the rest of your pregnancy x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now