Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Just one of those days.

(6 Posts)
tinyme135 Mon 10-Aug-15 11:29:50

Is anyone else having one of those days where all you want to do is cry and not do nothing?

I woke up crying today cause my OH isn't in work till late and can have a lie in, and I didn't have enough sleep. Why are hormones against us. Why can't they be with us?

lilyb84 Mon 10-Aug-15 11:34:42

Yes yes yes! I'm knackered today - literally dizzy from tiredness - and could really do with just being in bed rather than at work. Every little thing at work is making me want to cry even though I know it's just hormones!

Can you catch up on sleep later with a nap or an early night? And do something nice for yourself in the meantime! I plan on having something tasty for lunch to pick me up (if I can find something I can stomach) smile

Emma321q Mon 10-Aug-15 12:07:02

This was me yesterday. I woke up feeling incredibly sorry for myself and had a good cry. Then I started to feel really ungrateful as my baby is the one thing I have wanted for a long time. So then I had a good cry because I had been so selfish!! The good news is that I'm feeling much better today. I think sometimes you just have to let yourself cry- it's what the body needs. Hope you are feeling better later!!

tinyme135 Mon 10-Aug-15 17:43:57

Finally made it through the day. I think I'm gonna get my hair cut today so many deadends and way too long now. Gonna surprise my OH at work on his tea.

The crying feeling has subsided but dunno for how long haha xD

Queazy Mon 10-Aug-15 19:42:38

I was grumpy at soft play and wanted to cry. I felt like a child myself hmm I'm counting on tomorrow being better. I feel like I have PMT!!

tinyme135 Mon 10-Aug-15 21:02:45

I can't wait to get into bed. I've been out the house over 13 hours and I'm surprised I'm still standing :O I'm ready for a nice cup of tea and my duvet

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now