Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

icandy peach - sheets for pram?!

(5 Posts)
batfish Sun 09-Aug-15 11:00:56

Sorry for this stupid newbie question but we put the pram together yesterday and hubby said oh we will need to get sheets for the little mattress in the pram....is this a thing!? I Googled and there are some sheets on amazon that fit icandy pram but it had just never occurred to me - but then again I am clueless. So are sheets for pram needed??

SweetSorrow Sun 09-Aug-15 11:06:25

Definitely needed, you'd be surprised how grubby they get too. Ours always used to have hair from the back of baby's head stuck to them as well as posset occasionally. Standard Moses basket fitted sheets for fine.

PickledPorcupine Sun 09-Aug-15 11:06:26

I have a different model and I just bought generic pram sheets from mamas and papas. I had two so there was usually one in the wash and one clean and on. Found them useful for spit up etc but you could just use muslins whilst they're not moving?

sarkymare Sun 09-Aug-15 12:45:33

I personally didn't bother with pram sheets with DS1. I regretted that decision the minute he decided to showcase how far he can projectile vomit into his pram.

This time round I'm just going to buy a few extra Moses basket sheets, they are far cheaper than sheets specifically for a pram even though they are basically the same thing.

feeona123 Sun 09-Aug-15 22:19:07

I didn't bother either! Didn't even think about it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now