Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

First trimester

(7 Posts)
TL13Nicol Fri 07-Aug-15 17:20:12

I've just found out I'm 1-2 weeks pregnant... Any advise on extremely sore boobs. I've been crying with the pain today. I don't want to load my self up on pain killers though...

shannonb94x Fri 07-Aug-15 18:20:06

At just 1-2 weeks pregnant i dont think youd get a positive pregnancy test, did you use the clearblue digital test? if so, when it said 1-2 that actually means from conception. which means your more likely 4 weeks pregnant :-) in regards to the sore boobs, dont think nothing will help! all that u can take is paracetomol. maybe a muscle rub may calm it a little? im not sure!:-)

TL13Nicol Fri 07-Aug-15 18:49:16

Wow!! Even better :-) thanks for the advice. I'm not sure when to call for a doctors appointment either, do you think it's too early? :-)

s098 Fri 07-Aug-15 21:48:16

Get a sports bra or comfy supportive bra. And it shouldn't be too early to ring the doctors, they will book you in for a blood test to confirm pregnancy before they do much else. Congratulations smile

shannonb94x Fri 07-Aug-15 22:08:41

nope i rang the docs the day i done my test, then seen my MW a week later! sadly ended in MC but im glad i seen MW & everything as it was a fabulous experience :-) hope you have a healthy pregnancy, and congrats!!

PurplePoppy17 Fri 07-Aug-15 22:25:51

Aww I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you all the best in the future. Thank you for the advice. :-)

PurplePoppy17 Fri 07-Aug-15 22:27:24

s098 thank you!! :-) I'm definitely going to get a sports brasmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now