Advanced search

What are the best products for you and your baby? From travel systems to sterilisers, you can find out all you need to know from our Mumsnet Best reviews

Find out more

First trimester advise

(3 Posts)
TL13Nicol Fri 07-Aug-15 17:12:59

I've not long taken a clear blue test which stated that I am pregnant (yay) 1-2weeks. Which I think is pretty accurate. My boobs are ridiculously sore, I've been in tears with the pain. Any advise without having to load myself up with pain killers?!

Clairejessica123 Fri 07-Aug-15 19:52:47

My boobs were really painful in the first trimester and on and off since. I found wearing a sports bra with no underwire helped. At night I slept with a pillow under my chest as I was a tummy sleeper. Sounds strange but I also massage mine gently in the shower under warm water which helped each the pressure I was feeling

PurplePoppy17 Fri 07-Aug-15 21:55:15

I think I'm going to get a sports bra and see if it helps. Thanks for your advice. Hopefully it doesn't get any worse, saying that I'd rather that than morning sickness. :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now