Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy following miscarriage - I'm so anxious!

(6 Posts)
SleeplessInGarforth Fri 07-Aug-15 13:19:31

Hey mamas,
Last year we ttc for 9 months and at 6+4 it ended in a mc. (Had a scan on Boxing Day to confirm baby had gone).
I'm now pregnant again - 5 weeks today.
I'm struggling not to be anxious about having another MC. I'm 35 and I know the chances of MC increase with age.
Any advice as to how I can stop worrying about it all the time?!

Nousername2015 Fri 07-Aug-15 13:27:44

There's a couple of threads here for ladies pg after miscarriage, the 'posifrickintivity' thread and the 'best shit place to be'. They are worth checking out as everyone on them has been where you are now. Best wishes to you for this pregnancy, congratulations!

mummyneedinganswers Fri 07-Aug-15 13:59:26

Pregnancy after miscarriage is nerve wrecking but try to relax as much as possible. I've had four miscarriages and I'm now 23 weeks and still worry but all you can do is relax. Have you been referred to EPU for early scan x

SleeplessInGarforth Fri 07-Aug-15 14:21:30

Thanks both.
Don't get my mw appointment for another few weeks so will ask her about an early scan then.
Congratulations to you!
It must have been unbelievably tough having 4 sad
I'll try to get an early scan and try to relax!

Brummiegirl15 Fri 07-Aug-15 14:55:51

I've had 3 mc's and nearly 15 weeks pregnant on my 4 pregnancy.

All you can do is take it each day at a time. Big hugs

cth1982 Fri 07-Aug-15 15:18:35

Firstly Congratulations - I also had a MMC in February and am now 20 weeks pregnant. The worry def does not go away but each appointment and scan I'm taking as a positive milestone - wishing you all the best!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now