Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

hairy chest

(18 Posts)
zannyminxoxox Fri 07-Aug-15 12:59:27

Hi im 8 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child my chest has come out in these little tiny hairs anyone else had this. Didn't have it with my other 2

happymummyone Fri 07-Aug-15 13:07:40

Not my chest but my stomach. Have downy hair all over it now but around my belly button I have some not so downy hair, quite dark actually! Starting to rival the OH! I think getting hairy is fairly normal?!

Mummyofonesofar Fri 07-Aug-15 13:13:31

My chest has had these tiny hairs since I was pg with DS 8 years ago but 5w now and they are all falling out! I was told with DS that hairy pregnancies are normally boys because of all the testosterone involved in making them. Maybe this one will be a boy for you and a girl for me!

ImpatiencePersonified Fri 07-Aug-15 13:35:57

I have tits that BigFoot would be proud of....

you're lucky its only one or two hairs!

Glindathegoodwitch Fri 07-Aug-15 14:11:58

I'm also a hairy belly victim. DH thinks it's the funniest thing he has ever seen.

Isnt pregnancy just soooooooooooo attractive???

happymummyone Fri 07-Aug-15 14:14:01

Glinda, isn't it just?! grin

Rosieliveson Fri 07-Aug-15 14:20:35

I have a hairy chin!! I'm beginning to look like the bearded lady shocksad

Rosieliveson Fri 07-Aug-15 14:20:59

Oh, I had it in both pregnancies. Both boys too!

happymummyone Fri 07-Aug-15 14:38:40

Mine's a boy this time as well. Didn't get hairy with my DD

Skiptonlass Fri 07-Aug-15 15:10:41

I have a coating of luxuriant fur from mid belly downwards. Being very very pale, with very dark red hair, I look like a little ewok.

I'm rather fond of it, in a peculiar way.

Skiptonlass Fri 07-Aug-15 15:11:11

Yes, carrying a boy too ! ��

Glindathegoodwitch Fri 07-Aug-15 15:15:32

It is happy!

oooohhhh now that's interesting. I won't be finding out what I am having but got this niggly feeling it's going to be a boy.

zannyminxoxox Fri 07-Aug-15 15:19:28

I have a girl and a boy and didn't have the haory cheat woth either? Although a gypsy did tell me I was going to have another boy before I even knew I was pregnant

cheezypeas Fri 07-Aug-15 15:19:37

I am a proper hairy beast at best of times due to PCOS. Sounds like its a good thing I have carried girls both times otherwise I'd turn in to a yeti. If anything leg hair growth has slowed this time..

zannyminxoxox Fri 07-Aug-15 15:19:51

Oh dear hairy I was meant to say

happymummyone Fri 07-Aug-15 15:20:57

When are you due glinda? I've only got 7 weeks to go, but I was far too impatient to find out what I was having!!

Doublebubblebubble Fri 07-Aug-15 23:27:41

This is my 5th pregnancy. The only time I have ever not had a bit of a fluffy tum is when I have had a girl...

Currently preggo with a boy.

Also don't shave it, don't pull it out etc it will go almost as soon a baby is born xx

coveredinsnot Sun 09-Aug-15 08:18:45

I'm hairy as hell and having a girl....!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now