Advanced search

What are the best products for you and your baby? From travel systems to sterilisers, you can find out all you need to know from our Mumsnet Best reviews

Find out more

hairy chest

(18 Posts)
zannyminxoxox Fri 07-Aug-15 12:59:27

Hi im 8 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child my chest has come out in these little tiny hairs anyone else had this. Didn't have it with my other 2

happymummyone Fri 07-Aug-15 13:07:40

Not my chest but my stomach. Have downy hair all over it now but around my belly button I have some not so downy hair, quite dark actually! Starting to rival the OH! I think getting hairy is fairly normal?!

Mummyofonesofar Fri 07-Aug-15 13:13:31

My chest has had these tiny hairs since I was pg with DS 8 years ago but 5w now and they are all falling out! I was told with DS that hairy pregnancies are normally boys because of all the testosterone involved in making them. Maybe this one will be a boy for you and a girl for me!

ImpatiencePersonified Fri 07-Aug-15 13:35:57

I have tits that BigFoot would be proud of....

you're lucky its only one or two hairs!

Glindathegoodwitch Fri 07-Aug-15 14:11:58

I'm also a hairy belly victim. DH thinks it's the funniest thing he has ever seen.

Isnt pregnancy just soooooooooooo attractive???

happymummyone Fri 07-Aug-15 14:14:01

Glinda, isn't it just?! grin

Rosieliveson Fri 07-Aug-15 14:20:35

I have a hairy chin!! I'm beginning to look like the bearded lady shocksad

Rosieliveson Fri 07-Aug-15 14:20:59

Oh, I had it in both pregnancies. Both boys too!

happymummyone Fri 07-Aug-15 14:38:40

Mine's a boy this time as well. Didn't get hairy with my DD

Skiptonlass Fri 07-Aug-15 15:10:41

I have a coating of luxuriant fur from mid belly downwards. Being very very pale, with very dark red hair, I look like a little ewok.

I'm rather fond of it, in a peculiar way.

Skiptonlass Fri 07-Aug-15 15:11:11

Yes, carrying a boy too ! ��

Glindathegoodwitch Fri 07-Aug-15 15:15:32

It is happy!

oooohhhh now that's interesting. I won't be finding out what I am having but got this niggly feeling it's going to be a boy.

zannyminxoxox Fri 07-Aug-15 15:19:28

I have a girl and a boy and didn't have the haory cheat woth either? Although a gypsy did tell me I was going to have another boy before I even knew I was pregnant

cheezypeas Fri 07-Aug-15 15:19:37

I am a proper hairy beast at best of times due to PCOS. Sounds like its a good thing I have carried girls both times otherwise I'd turn in to a yeti. If anything leg hair growth has slowed this time..

zannyminxoxox Fri 07-Aug-15 15:19:51

Oh dear hairy I was meant to say

happymummyone Fri 07-Aug-15 15:20:57

When are you due glinda? I've only got 7 weeks to go, but I was far too impatient to find out what I was having!!

Doublebubblebubble Fri 07-Aug-15 23:27:41

This is my 5th pregnancy. The only time I have ever not had a bit of a fluffy tum is when I have had a girl...

Currently preggo with a boy.

Also don't shave it, don't pull it out etc it will go almost as soon a baby is born xx

coveredinsnot Sun 09-Aug-15 08:18:45

I'm hairy as hell and having a girl....!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now