Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

32 weeks - sudden stomach bug/sickness?

(2 Posts)
Poppytime Fri 07-Aug-15 09:33:10

Just wanted to see if anyone else has had this/whether its a cause for concern - last night I was just drifting off to sleep and woke up feeling very sick, stomach cramps etc - this went on for about an hour, and after throwing up a bit I felt a little better and eventually went back to sleep. I can't think what I could have eaten to make me feel like this - my husband basically ate the same as me all day and was fine. Baby seems to be moving ok this morning - but OH keeps asking if I/baby are fine and I am wondering if I should be calling midwife or if this is just a strange sudden tummy bug? I feel better this morning, a little nauseous but not throwing up...wwyd?

greenflamingo Sat 08-Aug-15 00:58:50

I think if check with the midwife but I had morning sickness again at about this time so potentially hormones? Hope you're feeling better now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now