Talk

Advanced search

boob size- lighthearted

(7 Posts)
contractor6 Mon 03-Aug-15 14:37:01

DH looking critically at me today...and says have your boobs shrunk (I have big boobs)
Me- no my bump is just so big now that they look smaller.
Loving that for first time since a teenager that the first thing people notice isn't my chestgrin

MrsGentlyBenevolent Mon 03-Aug-15 15:45:46

God you're lucky, mine 'look' smaller - for the first time ever I can see my stomach over my boobs. My partner says they're still huge though, when I referred to myself as 'fatty boom boom', he replied 'no you are pregnant! But you still have the boom booms' and grabs my boobs. Cheeky fecker.

Glindathegoodwitch Mon 03-Aug-15 15:47:30

DH said to me this morning 'God! Look at the melons on you! When we got together you had these little fried eggs. My 34C's were definitely not little fried eggs!' Cheeky swine!!! I hope that by the time I have finished bf'ing this little baby, they have shrivelled up into little A-cups! That will teach him. And then he can buy me new boobs grin

MrsGentlyBenevolent Mon 03-Aug-15 15:55:39

I've already told my partner that he will be buying me new boobs once we are done having kids. I'm having them lifted to my chin, then going on a cruise to show them off grin. It's his fault, he keeps laughing at me, swearing in the bath because they get everywhere angry.

Glindathegoodwitch Mon 03-Aug-15 16:36:08

Thank the babies for new boobies!

Frolicacid Mon 03-Aug-15 18:38:15

My boobs are huge! But at 37 weeks my bump is even bigger. I'm not wearing a bra today and can't help but notice that my bump is actually uplifting my boobs. This is a miracle as I've had saggy tits since I was about 20 grin

chelle792 Mon 03-Aug-15 21:05:26

My goodness.... you ladies are worrying me wink I'm only 7 weeks and I'm already busting out of my bra!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now