Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

TENS Machine

(5 Posts)
MumToBe2015R Sat 01-Aug-15 22:07:49

40wks today, and just started reading about TENS machine. Really should have before hand I know!

Anyone used it, do they actually work?

Advice would be very much appreciated x

bettybyebye Sat 01-Aug-15 22:14:35

I used one in labour and found it really good, didn't have any other pain relief. I hired it from a website called birthease which I would recommend. It cost £21 to hire for 7 weeks but you can pay extra for next day delivery which would be useful at 40 weeks!

FlossieTreadlight Sat 01-Aug-15 22:17:39

I thought mine was great - used it until about 5cms then had to remove it. I'd recommend getting one as I think at the very least the distraction gives you something else to focus on in the early stages. I got mine for about £6.50 on eBay.

PleaseGetOffTheTableDarling Sat 01-Aug-15 22:23:07

I would recommend it too, really helped me get through the first half of labour.

Pancakeflipper Sun 02-Aug-15 00:00:28

I used one for 2 Labour's.

I think it helped me. Needed no other pain relief.

I have heard using it very early labour helps, not good if start using it in latter stages.

I bought one, it wasn't stupidly expensive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now