Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help! Reassurance/advice needed

(8 Posts)
Ls271082 Fri 31-Jul-15 09:05:29

16 dpo should my tests be this faint and shouldn't the digital say 2-3? Worried it's a chemical. Am driving myself crazy googling and researching and crying all the time sad

Ls271082 Fri 31-Jul-15 09:09:43

Tests

ImpatiencePersonified Fri 31-Jul-15 09:15:42

ClearBlue Digi's are FAMOUS for panicking people - the weekly indicator bit can often tell lies.
So, if you have a positive test, you're preggo... unfortunately thats the only thing you can really count on as a sure thing at the moment as it's really too early to tell whether its going to be viable or not just yet.

Try and calm down and just ride the storm... we've all been there and its horrible but its all you can do.

Ls271082 Fri 31-Jul-15 09:25:14

Tests

Ls271082 Fri 31-Jul-15 09:26:14

Thank u - the pics won't uploads ATM x

Ls271082 Fri 31-Jul-15 09:26:35

I just feel really negative right now about things x

ImpatiencePersonified Fri 31-Jul-15 09:37:29

Try and flip that on its head if you can - you want to be sending positive thoughts through your body.... first part of being a mamma is constant worry, the second part is trying to make everything feel ok for everyone else grin

I'm almost 32 weeks now and STILL fretting... welcome to motherhood!

CarrotPuff Fri 31-Jul-15 10:53:46

First of all, congrats!

Secondly, stop testing and googling, you are not doing yourself any favours. Today you are pregnant. It can go either way from here, and obsessive testing will not change the outcome in any way. Try to enjoy it as much as you can, stress is not good for baby.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now