Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 weeks pregnant @ SOOO tired!

(4 Posts)
Newfamily2014 Thu 30-Jul-15 20:39:34

Oh my.. I'm 7 weeks pregnant and ridiculously tired. Is this normal? I remember being tired with dd1 but this is crazy.
I've been running around after my mum who has been ill and that has been physically and mentally draining. Yesterday my husband was at home and looked after dd1 and I literally slept all day and all night!
Have already posted on horrible nausea symptoms too :-(
Woke up feeling bit better but after a day not doing all that much I'm exhausted again..I think it's too early to check iron levels? Anyone else experienced this?

mummyneedinganswers Thu 30-Jul-15 20:46:58

Was normal for me I had HG so I was completely drained and still have HG at 22 weeks and am exhausted constantly can never keep my eyes open. I woke up at 11 today and was asleep again by 2.30 and I'm ready to climb back into bed now x

BumbleBee0 Fri 31-Jul-15 07:50:44

You're not alone!!
I'm 9+5 and absolutely exhausted too! I've tried not doing much and trying to put my feet up as much as possible (hard with a toddler!) but that didn't help. So the past few days I've tried to get out for some fresh air and still do bits and I feel a bit better in the day (although could be coincidence) but still as exhausted on the evening (which I don't mind).
I was also tired with DS but can't remember feeling this exhausted all day. I also thought about iron leveks and am going to ask about it at my next app.

MissSMartin Fri 31-Jul-15 07:56:57

newfamily are you taking e.g- pregnacare or something like that? They have iron in there smile
Tiredness is awful.. the amount of times i could have rolled my coat up and gone to sleep at my desk!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now