Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Turkey Twizzlers & other cravings!

(10 Posts)
sjd114 Wed 29-Jul-15 18:45:06

I have got myself into a total frenzy.. All because I want some turkey Twizzlers. . Oh god. I miss them! Although I genuinely think if they were put in front of me, I would NOT eat them! They are full of crap.. but still doesn't help me wanting them!!

Argh!!

What are your weird cravings?

wheredi Wed 29-Jul-15 18:55:19

Marshmallows with skooshy cream on top blush

sjd114 Wed 29-Jul-15 18:56:13

I also just want Nutella on toast too!!

tinyme135 Wed 29-Jul-15 19:17:19

Brown sauce and pickled oinion sandwiches...could eat one right now

AnnieOnAMapleLeaf Wed 29-Jul-15 19:19:44

Oatcakes with cheese, bacon and brown sauce. We have been back in Canada for five years and I desperately miss my oatcakes. Actually, I miss everything about UK breakfast foods.

NicNak22 Wed 29-Jul-15 19:41:04

Oh I've only just discovered Nutella this week but I'm loving it.

GothicRainbow Wed 29-Jul-15 19:44:36

Prawn cocktail crisps by the bucket load and orange ice lollies.

Have completely gone off coffee and anything lemon flavoured

TheDuchessofBoxford Wed 29-Jul-15 19:56:35

Salt and vinegar crisps. Salt and vinegar all over chips. Salt and vinegar anything really!

tabascogal Thu 30-Jul-15 15:12:10

I have developed a small obsession with tomato and basil pasta sauce, on it's own - I heated up in the micro today at work... That and white chocolate.... Not together though, not yet anyway! grin

Doublebubblebubble Thu 30-Jul-15 19:39:39

When I could eat (fudging hg) I loved a corned beef and cheese wrap with bbq sauce. Big macs and macdonalds in general were also a big draw. Couldn't (still cant) stand fruit and veg this pregnancy, I'm having a boy so I think it must have something to do with that lol because with my DD fruit and veg was all I could eat x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now