Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant or faulty test?

(8 Posts)
rachelstitt11 Wed 29-Jul-15 09:58:26

Hi i am currently on the implanon but i havent been feelinh myself so i done a test and there is a faint line but i done another and i cant see anything, i will insert pictures but what do people think advice would be appreciated

lauraa4 Wed 29-Jul-15 10:13:27

I can see a faint line too. How long did you leave it before it appeared? If it's after a certain amount of time could be an evap line.

rachelstitt11 Wed 29-Jul-15 10:17:12

I dont know how long i didnt look until 15 mins after i took the test

Whatabout Wed 29-Jul-15 10:21:43

You need to read it within a few minutes for it to be valid, I think do another with first morning urine and read at the time stated in the leaflet and then discard it.

chopsface Wed 29-Jul-15 10:46:17

You shouldn't have taken the test apart! The grey ish line on the right is the end of the test. The test line should be to the left of the control line. Do you have periods on the implant? I didn't bleed at all so I didn't have cycles to know if I was 'late'. It is unlikely you are pregnant though.

rachelstitt11 Wed 29-Jul-15 10:55:29

I know, i know what one the control line is, yes i always have periods i doubt it too just wanted advice, i dont want to try for another until christmas really as my son only 16 month

Junosmum Wed 29-Jul-15 17:52:53

I can see a faint line but you need to do another and read it in the time and don't take it apart!

Indomitable Wed 29-Jul-15 18:02:31

I can see what chops means but I can also see the faint line to the left of the control line.

You need to do another test.

But, I POAS from way too early and never managed to generate an evaporation line. I had a faint line like that at 12DPO. Which turned into a definite positive over the next week.

Test again, OP.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now