Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant?

(4 Posts)
poppywill123 Tue 28-Jul-15 19:50:07

Omg can't believe I'm posting here. I'm 47 my children are 12 and 8. I'm 2 weeks late. I thought it might be the beginning of menopause although I've had no signs of this, periods always regular. Last couple of days noticed my nipples are like rockets and very tender. Thought my teeth were bleeding but no, then remembered the metallic taste thing. Om gosh of I'm pregnant sure my husband will not be thrilled. Not sure how I feel either. I work five days a week and am very young 47 year old but still. Never posted on here before so would totally appreciate your thoughts. Thanks

mygreeneyedboy Wed 29-Jul-15 07:46:19

Have you taken a test?

sizethree Wed 29-Jul-15 11:27:36

Please don't take this as being overly blunt, but could it be signs of menopause?
A good friend of mine was in a very similar situation but sadly it turned out to be early signs of menopause setting in.
However, I very much hope that this is a little unexpected bundle of joy in your instance.

Justincaseyoudidntknow Wed 29-Jul-15 11:33:39

Take a test

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now