Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Any advice

(4 Posts)
tinyme135 Tue 28-Jul-15 13:23:42

I'm 16 weeks and having flu like symptoms achy body pounding headache. The past few days I've been throwing up and now I have terrible diarrhoea I feel like death. I had to finish early yesterday as I couldn't cope and slept all day. Back at work today still feeling like this but luckily no hard work just easy stuff today. Oh and to top it off I fell down the other day and I banged my head big lump there and really bad back and hip pain.

Any help will be grateful and will the little one be ok?

Cornberry Tue 28-Jul-15 14:21:58

You may have caught a virus but sounds like you should definitely go to see the GP ASAP to get checked in case you have an infection or something.

tinyme135 Tue 28-Jul-15 15:53:13

I'm going to phone in the morning to get an appointment for the same day. I have had some tests done for an infection but they ain't come back yet.

I thought I might have an infection but it's the last thing I want to hear.

Cornberry Tue 28-Jul-15 22:14:50

Always best to find out. You can get antibiotics if necessary and that should solve it. Good luck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now