Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else got their 20 week scan coming up?!

(10 Posts)
Wishful80sMontage Tue 28-Jul-15 10:38:00

Mine is Friday although I will be 21 weeks (seems like forever this time as last time I had it at 19 wks).
So excited and nervous.
Genuinely happy whatever sex but completely intrigued to find out as Ive convinced all the way through its a boy but now things keep cropping up that make me think girl eeeek!
Anyone else coming down the minutes?!

tinyme135 Tue 28-Jul-15 11:10:54

Mine ain't for another 4 weeks (too long) but I'm counting down the days. Like you I'm convinced it's a boy but I'm getting some signs it's a girl, the extreme tiredness horrible hair and skin wanting sugary stuff. I keep saying to the OH if it's a girl I'm going to be shocked as both families are known fr boys.

charleybelle Tue 28-Jul-15 11:14:40

Mine is tomorrow! Eek, can't wait to see our little bump again! I have been counting down the minutes since we got the letter in the post!! Luckily ours is first thing in the morning so don't have to spend all day worrying and waiting!!

Ahemily Tue 28-Jul-15 11:18:15

Hello! We have a thread going for Christmas and New Years babies over here if you fancy joining smile

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/2358997-Christmas-and-new-years-babies-thread?

Frillsandspills Tue 28-Jul-15 13:55:37

I have mine a week today! I already know I'm having a boy but I'm so anxious and praying he's healthy!

Good luck for your scans smile

cth1982 Tue 28-Jul-15 16:35:04

mine in two weeks on Thursday - I'm looking forward/dreading it in equal measure as I want a peek inside again but worried they might tell me something bad - will be glad when it is over and done with!

shmuf Tue 28-Jul-15 16:43:19

Ive got mine next wed at 22 and a bit weeks...have been waiting for ages!convinced we're having another girl-when preg with dd my skin was a bit greasy but no extra spots,with ds it was like being a teenager again. This time its just greasy again so interested to see if my skin theory is right!

Mummybear1984 Tue 28-Jul-15 16:49:27

I have mine next wed evening.
I'm really anxious about it this time.
I'm convinced it's another boy which obviously I will be happy with but would love a girl as well!

Such an exciting but scary time!!

teamrigby Tue 28-Jul-15 20:08:18

I'm 20 was today and have mine on this thurs morning smile so excited to see how big our 'small person' has grown! smile

We're not going to find out the sex either eek

sherbertlemon17 Tue 28-Jul-15 21:00:18

Mines 2 weeks Thursday too cth1982! Feeling that awful nervous excitement too, and will be quite happy for it to be over and everything be fine.

Hand holding may be required confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now