Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Maternity clothes

(13 Posts)
teamrigby Tue 28-Jul-15 08:10:14

I'm really struggling to find some bright coloured maternity clothes!

Driving me loopy... everywhere seems to have quite muted and dull colours and I want some bright plain even neon colours! sad

Any suggestions peeps?

IlonaRN Tue 28-Jul-15 08:17:33

Red Herring at Debenhams had some lovely dresses that were too bright for me (I did get a navy one).
I have also seen some from Isabella Oliver (either on their site or on eBay).

Runningupthathill82 Tue 28-Jul-15 08:25:19

Asos! I bought some gorgeous dresses in the sale for less than £15 each in summery, bright colours. Perfect for dressing down at weekends or for work with a blazer and heels.

mygreeneyedboy Tue 28-Jul-15 08:33:12

Jojomamanbebe has lots of pinks and such.

Where are you looking? I'd be interested in the plain, "boring" colours! grin

Wineandchoccy Tue 28-Jul-15 08:59:53

I ordered things from purpless maternity they do a lot of tops and dresses in bright colours. I had the formal dress with long sleeves for work and it washed really well and looked lovely on, the sizing is good with the maternity stuff but I'm using the nursing tops for breastfeeding now and I could have done with a size smaller.

Have you tried Asos there stuff is lovely.

www.purpless.co.uk/en/

frangipani13 Tue 28-Jul-15 10:05:51

EBay and asos are your friends! :I have a gorgeous multi coloured flowery print dress I get loads of comments on every time I wear it from asos- only about £25 in the sale and has kept me going nearly 8 months

ARV1981 Tue 28-Jul-15 10:45:40

I've just bought some super cheap non maternity maxi dresses as anything on my bump causes me heartburn or pain so no more cute maternity trousers! Maxi dresses made of Jersey stretch over the bump and look pretty good on me so I'm feeling ok about this! I'm 33 weeks and planning on spending the rest of my pregnancy in the same 5 dresses on rotation!!!

TreeSparrow Tue 28-Jul-15 11:20:16

On the more expensive side but Monsoon has some lovely dresses that are slightly gathered at the front so will be perfect. Normally £55-75. Bright patterns.

Brummiegirl15 Tue 28-Jul-15 11:27:18

I've bought a few things from Red Herring which were quite nice

teamrigby Tue 28-Jul-15 20:04:42

Thanks ladies! Everywhere I looked online (as it appears no-one actually stocks maternity now!!) was mainly greys, blacks, navys. Was beginning to think that they were all moving into their autumn/winter ranges or that pregnant ladies weren't allowed to wear bright colours! Lol

I actually popped into h&m on the way home at got several tops ranging in yellow, orange and hot pink, oh and some stripes too smile

I've also won a coral Isabella Oliver top on eBay too.

Thanks ladies, I'm a happy bunny again smile

iniquity Tue 28-Jul-15 22:04:30

Mother care have a summer clothes sale. Personally with 5 weeks to go I'm just rotating my maxi dresses too. Need the money for better things.

Icklepickle101 Wed 29-Jul-15 22:13:10

New look had a beautiful blue dress with bright coral and orange flowers all over it today, I cried I was so upset it wasn't in my size (shopping has always been traumatic for my difficult body shape so maternity shopping is nothing short of an ordeal!!)

Chchchchanging Thu 30-Jul-15 00:16:27

Asos

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now