Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Morning Sickness

(4 Posts)
DC905210 Mon 27-Jul-15 16:48:58

Hi there,

Relatively simple question I hope. My wife is 10 weeks and 1 day and so far has not felt queezy at all.

We have seen morning sickness typically starts around 6 weeks so she thought she had hot away with it.

She has gone home feeling sick from work today though.

Do any of you peeps know of it kicking in as late as 10 weeks?

Thanks in advance.

elfycat Mon 27-Jul-15 17:05:54

Not everyone suffers with morning sickness in the 'one size fits all' way. In my case it started at 14 weeks and went through to birth.

It wasn't great, but it wasn't so bad that I stopped at one child smile

Follow all the morning sickness advice for now, and suggest she discusses it with her midwife. If she really cannot keep fluids down then an urgent GP/Midwife call might be needed.

DC905210 Mon 27-Jul-15 18:18:44

Thank you for the reply.

She has not actually been sick as yet. Just feels queezy.

I have not seen her today yet (since very early this morning) not sure how she is now but she may also have been guilty of eating too many chocolates, it is her birthday today, lol

elfycat Mon 27-Jul-15 19:06:58

Ahhh, chocolate was not my friend until after the birth.

I hope she's feeling better soon, but if not she could always pop in here and get a ton of support and advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now