Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

How to help my restless legs!! Help!!

(5 Posts)
emmjanex Sun 26-Jul-15 22:05:37

Im 29 weeks with DS & for the last 3 weeks I have been suffering with extremely restless/irritated legs! I've had it throughout but it's got much worse recently! They're at their worst just as I'm getting prepared for bed, resulting in many restless nights confused I have tried sleeping in different positions, pregnancy pillows, pillows between my legs, warm baths before bed & doing anything I can to take my mind off it but nothing seems to work! I don't know what else to do & would love any other mums out there who have suffered from similar to help! Xxx

BikeRunSki Sun 26-Jul-15 22:06:29

Calcium and magnesium tablets helped me.

yummymango Sun 26-Jul-15 22:30:51

Bananas and Pregnacare helped me.

NoRockandRollFun Sun 26-Jul-15 22:38:42

I had this so bad that my sleep pattern was totally backwards. Couldn't sleep till 5 am most nights. Dr prescribed sleeping pills in the end because I was on the verge of loosing the plot. Go to the Drs.

ashtrayheart Sun 26-Jul-15 22:40:42

I had this, a warm bath before bed sometimes helped a bit. Magnesium spray on my legs also reduced it as well. You have my sympathy, I got more sleep once the babies were born!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now