Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Clearblue digital making me worry!?!

(11 Posts)
sjd114 Sun 26-Jul-15 21:30:36

Hi!

My doctor has dated me about 5 weeks pregnant, about 2 weeks ago!! So really I should be around 7?! But I have done a few clearblue digital tests, as I just don't 'feel' pregnant! & all of them are saying 2-3 weeks? Should I be worried?

Please give me a little reassurance!?
X

Frillsandspills Sun 26-Jul-15 21:43:25

Clear blue digitals are notorious for not being accurate with their dates! I wouldn't worry at all, mine were slightly off and all was fine! It just depends on the hormone levels in your wee at that time! Please don't worry yourself!

PotteringAlong Sun 26-Jul-15 21:46:30

They should ban clear blue digital tests! Please don't worry and step away from the tests!

cheezypeas Sun 26-Jul-15 21:52:37

I had a panic when mine went back down from 2-3 to 1-2 in early stages. I'm currently 27 weeks and doing fine! Don't worry!

Brummiegirl15 Sun 26-Jul-15 22:51:10

Step away from the Clearblue!! They are the work of the devil.

gamerchick Sun 26-Jul-15 22:55:24

Stop.testing.

Teamstaisy16 Mon 27-Jul-15 10:49:52

Yeah don't use them. I'm 7 weeks pg now but used digital test a couple of weeks ago. One said 1-2 the other 2-3 both using same urine on same day!

Poppytime Mon 27-Jul-15 13:49:15

I think I posted a very similar panic about the Clearblue week indicator earlier this year - I know how hard it is not to read into them, but really don't worry! they are notoriously inaccurate if done at different times of the day etc, and I believe, after you are 6 weeks pregnant - which may well explain why you aren't getting the 3+ you think you should be getting! Do some searches on the Pregnancy/Conception forums - there are many threads about this, hopefully it will reassure you!

AmberLav Mon 27-Jul-15 14:00:57

Mine never went passed 2-3 weeks with this pregnancy, even when it should have been 3+, so I worried that was going to mc, but here I am at 19 weeks...

sjd114 Mon 27-Jul-15 14:20:00

Thanks so much for all the advice guys! Means a lot! Hopefully I can stop panicking now! X

rallytog1 Mon 27-Jul-15 15:00:07

I've never got past 2-3 weeks on a cb digi. Last pregnancy is now a 2yo and I'm 14 weeks with this one with everything looking fine on scans etc.

They cause so much needless worry, I think they should be sold as a novelty product or come with much clearer warnings about lack of accuracy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now