Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Symptoms disappeared. Should I be worried

(12 Posts)
sepa Sun 26-Jul-15 18:56:34

hiya,
Sorry to post again, but I don't have anyone to ask.

I have had mild feeling of sickness and sore boobs. Today my sickness feeling has disappeared and my boobs are only sore if I push on them. Is this normal or should I be worried?
I am just over 6 weeks and this is my first pregnancy so I have nothing to compare it to.

Anna2710 Sun 26-Jul-15 19:03:54

I wouldn't worry. My symptoms used to come and go. My sickness didn't start properly until 7 weeks either although felt nauseous a day or 2 previous to that. I used to worry about this too but I'm now 25 weeks along.

sepa Sun 26-Jul-15 19:06:19

Thank you for your reply. I never thought before that I would be so worried about this stuff

NoArmaniNoPunani Sun 26-Jul-15 19:20:59

Don't worry, I was the same in early pregnancy too, in fact I started a very similar thread!

messyjessy7 Sun 26-Jul-15 21:30:18

Try not to worry. I started a post just like this when I was about 8 weeks and my sickness suddenly stopped. Now 32 weeks. Try to enjoy feeling 'normal' for a while. Good luck and congratulations flowers

sepa Mon 27-Jul-15 19:13:38

Thank you for your messages & making me feel less stressed about it

Junosmum Mon 27-Jul-15 21:41:13

Yeah, symptoms come and go. I got stupidly worried as soon as I stopped feeling sick. I'm 15+3 today.

thelionsleeps Tue 28-Jul-15 09:19:41

I lost all my symptoms at 6 weeks. No more sore boobs, feeling sick, strong sense of smell or feeling tired. I also had a big bleed and thought I must have had a miscarriage but found at at 11ish weeks that I was still pregnant and having twins. I think pregnancies are all so different so try not to fret unless you have cramping/bleeding.

Nousername2015 Tue 28-Jul-15 09:52:06

My symptoms didn't even start until 7 weeks. Even over the next few weeks after they came and went. I'm a believer that hormones come in surges which explains the run of feeling fine every so often. I hope you feel reassured soon. I'm now 15 weeks.

sepa Tue 28-Jul-15 09:56:13

Thank you all for your reassuring messages flowers

Brummiegirl15 Tue 28-Jul-15 11:29:04

I've stopped feeling sick and it's definitely unnerving but I'm 13+1 so assume it's just the placenta taking over

Still ridiculously tired though!!!!

chopsface Tue 28-Jul-15 13:39:41

I started feeling sick in week 6 and then in week 7 I had virtually nothing and started to panic too. They came back at 8 weeks with a vengeance though and I'm still nauseous at 20w! If you've no bleeding or cramping I'd try not to worry :-)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: