Talk

Advanced search

Symptoms disappeared. Should I be worried

(12 Posts)
sepa Sun 26-Jul-15 18:56:34

hiya,
Sorry to post again, but I don't have anyone to ask.

I have had mild feeling of sickness and sore boobs. Today my sickness feeling has disappeared and my boobs are only sore if I push on them. Is this normal or should I be worried?
I am just over 6 weeks and this is my first pregnancy so I have nothing to compare it to.

Anna2710 Sun 26-Jul-15 19:03:54

I wouldn't worry. My symptoms used to come and go. My sickness didn't start properly until 7 weeks either although felt nauseous a day or 2 previous to that. I used to worry about this too but I'm now 25 weeks along.

sepa Sun 26-Jul-15 19:06:19

Thank you for your reply. I never thought before that I would be so worried about this stuff

NoArmaniNoPunani Sun 26-Jul-15 19:20:59

Don't worry, I was the same in early pregnancy too, in fact I started a very similar thread!

messyjessy7 Sun 26-Jul-15 21:30:18

Try not to worry. I started a post just like this when I was about 8 weeks and my sickness suddenly stopped. Now 32 weeks. Try to enjoy feeling 'normal' for a while. Good luck and congratulations flowers

sepa Mon 27-Jul-15 19:13:38

Thank you for your messages & making me feel less stressed about it

Junosmum Mon 27-Jul-15 21:41:13

Yeah, symptoms come and go. I got stupidly worried as soon as I stopped feeling sick. I'm 15+3 today.

thelionsleeps Tue 28-Jul-15 09:19:41

I lost all my symptoms at 6 weeks. No more sore boobs, feeling sick, strong sense of smell or feeling tired. I also had a big bleed and thought I must have had a miscarriage but found at at 11ish weeks that I was still pregnant and having twins. I think pregnancies are all so different so try not to fret unless you have cramping/bleeding.

Nousername2015 Tue 28-Jul-15 09:52:06

My symptoms didn't even start until 7 weeks. Even over the next few weeks after they came and went. I'm a believer that hormones come in surges which explains the run of feeling fine every so often. I hope you feel reassured soon. I'm now 15 weeks.

sepa Tue 28-Jul-15 09:56:13

Thank you all for your reassuring messages flowers

Brummiegirl15 Tue 28-Jul-15 11:29:04

I've stopped feeling sick and it's definitely unnerving but I'm 13+1 so assume it's just the placenta taking over

Still ridiculously tired though!!!!

chopsface Tue 28-Jul-15 13:39:41

I started feeling sick in week 6 and then in week 7 I had virtually nothing and started to panic too. They came back at 8 weeks with a vengeance though and I'm still nauseous at 20w! If you've no bleeding or cramping I'd try not to worry :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now