Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bleeding

(2 Posts)
Emmas124 Sat 25-Jul-15 18:07:52

Hi! I had a scan yesterday after slight bleeding and cramps I was told this was because I would of been due on my period around then so it's normal and everything was perfect on the scan but today the bleeding continues and seems heavier (still not loads! But more red? ) should i continue to think this is normal? I'm 8 weeks pregnant

Grizzer Sat 25-Jul-15 18:42:40

Hi Emmas, it's hard but if your scan looks fine, try not to worry. Apparently it's quite common. I had heavy bleeds at 6 weeks, 9 weeks & 13 weeks. Each time I panicked but scans were always fine. Apparently mine is due to the placenta lying low in front the cervix but there are any number of reasons. I am now just over 15 weeks & still have spotting each morning. It's stressful but I don't think it's anything to worry about if everything was ok with your scan. If it continues, ask for another scan in a couple of weeks, they might be able to see a cause then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now