Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Ear infection

(6 Posts)
Kannet Fri 24-Jul-15 07:05:08

I'm 35 weeks pregnant and am on day two of a painful ear infection. Does anyone know anything I can take to help.

Augustwedding Fri 24-Jul-15 07:08:28

I'm39 weeks and have a double ear infection. Go to the doctor and get some antibiotic eat spray to clear it up.

Augustwedding Fri 24-Jul-15 07:09:47

Ear spray even!

Kannet Fri 24-Jul-15 07:44:24

Was really hoping to avoid Drs, as I feel ok in myself and have no fever

applecore0317 Fri 24-Jul-15 07:50:00

They should be able to prescribe an ear spray called otomize. I wouldn't leave it to get better on its own as it will just get worse. I'm prone to ear infections and they are horrible.

Have heard that warming a plate in the microwave and laying your ear against it can help with the ear ache, but honestly I would take medication every time.

Skeppers Fri 24-Jul-15 07:59:24

I've just had this (37 weeks); went to docs and got antibiotics and co-codamol. Cleared up in a jiff!! Will get worse if you leave it. I had a temperature/elevated heart rate, etc. and MW said it was best to get it sorted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now