Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 weeks and feeling rubbish

(2 Posts)
purplesocial Fri 24-Jul-15 05:20:43

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I feel bloody awful. This is my 2nd and first time round I had terrible morning sickness. I don't have the sickness this time, just feel like I have been hit by a bus. Can't function, can't sleep, just in limbo. The only thing that temporarily helps is solpadeine but am worried I may be doing my baby harm by taking it. My whole body aches and I feel like I'm coming down with the flu. Anyone else feel like this? Please reassure me this is normal and will pass soon! sad

lemon101 Fri 24-Jul-15 08:28:52

Hey purple, I felt like I had a virus from about 7-10 weeks and then it got better. Tiredness, achey, nausea and low mood - it sucks and if you already have a kid I imagine it is a nightmare! Hang on in there lovely and it will get better! If u have a partner make sure they know now is the time to look after u!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now