Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Are all car seats such a pita??

(2 Posts)
Nottalotta Thu 23-Jul-15 17:03:37

My sister gave me her silver cross travel system. She had the same type of car as me so didnt envisage and issues. Just put the car seat in the car, what a bloody pain it is! Car is 3 door, but so ws hers. Passenger seat has to be ALL the way forward, cannot see how we will go out as a family. I know the 3 door car isnt ideal but thought we would manage for a while. Or could it be the car seat doesnt suit the car?

Rosenwyn1985 Thu 23-Jul-15 22:23:59

We had a pretty small car with our first (a fiat 500) and a silver cross seat. Same thing applied. Even worse because it was three door we had to put baby in from the boot! We sure got some funny looks. Tried some friends seats of different brands and had similar trouble so just put up with it (although it was a squeeze). Now have a bigger car (which with number two on the way I am vastly relieved about). It might just be the car I'm afraid.... I could be wrong though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now