Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Pregnant And poorly

(4 Posts)
NikkiAnn Wed 22-Jul-15 15:01:37

Hi ladies!
Just a bit of a moan as I am feeling sorry for myself. I am 8 weeks ish pregnant with no 4, my youngest is 11 months and we have just got a ten week old puppy (before finding out I was pregnant!) and on top of the summer holidays and the all day sickness and chronic exhaustion I have a really bad cold and sore throat ��. I also look after a 2.5 year old and 11 month old 4 days a week so little chance of rest. Any advice please other than a large glass of wine lol- how I wish I could! X

teaandcake2016 Wed 22-Jul-15 20:49:23

This is only my first but when I had a situation that was a teeny tiny bit similar I found that a bath and hot water bottle helped - more for comfort and feeling sorry for myself than anything else! And I accepted that I would eat whatever I fancied and felt I could keep down - one was it was nothing but biscuits! Hope you feel better soon flowers

teaandcake2016 Wed 22-Jul-15 20:50:42

And moaning to other people! Although it only helped with women who had been through it and know you just want sympathy

NikkiAnn Wed 22-Jul-15 21:56:41

Thank you for your kind words and sympathy! Just what was needed! X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: