Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant And poorly

(4 Posts)
NikkiAnn Wed 22-Jul-15 15:01:37

Hi ladies!
Just a bit of a moan as I am feeling sorry for myself. I am 8 weeks ish pregnant with no 4, my youngest is 11 months and we have just got a ten week old puppy (before finding out I was pregnant!) and on top of the summer holidays and the all day sickness and chronic exhaustion I have a really bad cold and sore throat ��. I also look after a 2.5 year old and 11 month old 4 days a week so little chance of rest. Any advice please other than a large glass of wine lol- how I wish I could! X

teaandcake2016 Wed 22-Jul-15 20:49:23

This is only my first but when I had a situation that was a teeny tiny bit similar I found that a bath and hot water bottle helped - more for comfort and feeling sorry for myself than anything else! And I accepted that I would eat whatever I fancied and felt I could keep down - one was it was nothing but biscuits! Hope you feel better soon flowers

teaandcake2016 Wed 22-Jul-15 20:50:42

And moaning to other people! Although it only helped with women who had been through it and know you just want sympathy

NikkiAnn Wed 22-Jul-15 21:56:41

Thank you for your kind words and sympathy! Just what was needed! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now