Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

help!!!!

(4 Posts)
helpmehaha Tue 21-Jul-15 23:47:27

Hi just wondering if anyone had very early Pregnancy signs? I had unprotected sex 4 days ago but a month ago I came off depo but havent had any periods ever really since I was about 14 but I dont feel right, been feeling very sick and dizzy all day. Can anybody help me

sizethree Wed 22-Jul-15 03:35:26

4 days after unprotected sex the fertilised egg wouldn't even be implanted into your uterine long yet. So far too early for any pregnancy symptoms, sorry.
But if there's a chance you conceived last month after coming off the depo, and your period is now late, do a test.
As I'm sure you'll know, strangers on the Internet won't be able to diagnose pregnancy or not for you!
There's a talk board for conception which you're likely to get more replies on for women trying to conceive and more similar threads like yours.

Sazbird Wed 22-Jul-15 03:42:43

The depo jab can take anywhere from 6mths to 2years to leave your system. When was your last jab? If witching the last 3 months you will still be covered by the jab but it is still a very slim chance you are pregnant so quickly x

helpmehaha Thu 23-Jul-15 00:49:12

Haha yes I know was just worried as a friend of mine has gotten pregnant 3 times actually on the depo

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now