Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Opinions please!

(2 Posts)
Chocaholicmonster Mon 20-Jul-15 23:08:22

I apologise for this question - I'm sure it's been asked so many times before!

I suffered a miscarriage last year & after a good few months my partner & I have decided to start trying again. We stopped using protection about 3 months ago now.

I went away at the beginning of June & took Norethisterone to delay my period & stopped the day I got home - having my period then on the 17 / 18th of June. I haven't had one since.

I've had a tender right breast now for a good week, I'm getting the odd stomach cramp (which feels like I'm about to start - but don't), very bad hot flushes, feeling tired more than usual. I've done two pregnancy tests (4 days between each one) & both have come back negative.

Does this mean my body is still just setting down after taking the Norethisterone tablets? Do you think I should take another test, & if so, how long should I wait before doing another?

Thank you in advance smile

mummyneedinganswers Mon 20-Jul-15 23:39:42

Could be from delaying your period and body adjusting, is your period late? I would try and test again in a week or so if still negative then you'll no for sure. X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: