Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Opinions please!

(2 Posts)
Chocaholicmonster Mon 20-Jul-15 23:08:22

I apologise for this question - I'm sure it's been asked so many times before!

I suffered a miscarriage last year & after a good few months my partner & I have decided to start trying again. We stopped using protection about 3 months ago now.

I went away at the beginning of June & took Norethisterone to delay my period & stopped the day I got home - having my period then on the 17 / 18th of June. I haven't had one since.

I've had a tender right breast now for a good week, I'm getting the odd stomach cramp (which feels like I'm about to start - but don't), very bad hot flushes, feeling tired more than usual. I've done two pregnancy tests (4 days between each one) & both have come back negative.

Does this mean my body is still just setting down after taking the Norethisterone tablets? Do you think I should take another test, & if so, how long should I wait before doing another?

Thank you in advance smile

mummyneedinganswers Mon 20-Jul-15 23:39:42

Could be from delaying your period and body adjusting, is your period late? I would try and test again in a week or so if still negative then you'll no for sure. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now