Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Please help!! Pregnancy tests are driving me insane..

(6 Posts)
Beebee14 Mon 20-Jul-15 20:10:20

sad please explain an evaporation line.. I've taken four tests the first three have been extremely faint (stands on head bend over backwards finally sees line lol) but the last test I took at 11dpo was faint until about an hour after I took it. It got fairly dark & I did the evaporation test (dry out the test then use drops of water to rid the test of any unneeded dye) test was still positive. Please help me figure this out.

Beebee14 Mon 20-Jul-15 20:12:28

Here's another pic of the test

Whatabout Mon 20-Jul-15 20:23:03

Wait till Friday and do another one, no real other way of knowing.

Anna2710 Mon 20-Jul-15 20:31:14

My positive did look like this. Barely there at all taken 2 days before period due. Took another a day later and was ever so slightly darker so then took a clear blue weeks indicator the day after that which confirmed. Fingers crossed for you!

lesley2112 Tue 21-Jul-15 01:07:14

I was the same last month my lines were not showing at all
Then I did clear blue digital which are expensive but accurate
resulted in positive test
It was an afternoon test as well on the first day of missed period up until that day all tests were negative
Hope you get the result you want smile

IfYouWereARiverIdLearnToFloat Tue 21-Jul-15 07:25:03

I only ever got faint positives on superdrug tests although they did get stronger over a few days - I had a negative on the clearblue digi and negative on the clearblue advanced fertility monitor pregnancy tests but I'm definitely 18 weeks pregnant now! I'd wait & try again in a few days. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now