Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Cervix/bottom kicks!

(7 Posts)
jdear Mon 20-Jul-15 12:40:37

I'm 25 weeks pregnant and for the last 5 days or so I've been feeling what I think are kicks or punches to my bladder, cervix and what feels like my bum hole!! (Sorry!) Occasionally it's a big definite kick, but quite often I'm feeling what is like a twitch around that area, even when I can feel kicks/punches/wriggles higher up in my tummy with my hand - mostly at the same time as these! Anyone else experienced this? It feels so strange!

whittlefish Mon 20-Jul-15 12:44:50

Yes I've had the bottom kicks and thought it was just me. I'm guessing it's just the position that baby is in and what she is leaning on or at least I hope so haha. All scans have been normal so just ignoring it for now. Glad I'm not the only one though

HedgehogAtHome Mon 20-Jul-15 12:53:07

I'm 34 plus some with a breech baby. I'm lucky I haven't shat myself to be honest, little one loves to kick down and stretch out.

newbian Mon 20-Jul-15 13:05:21

I've been getting those, I'm 24+5. Very odd feeling indeed. Just depends on where she is I think as only get it every few days compared to the front kicks and punches which I get regularly.

Dunkyourcustardcream Mon 20-Jul-15 13:47:24

I'm 33 weeks and feel like his foot is going to poke out my lady bits!

MummyPiggy87 Mon 20-Jul-15 15:47:14

Haha grin I've been getting these too. It's very weird isn't it and hard to explain the feeling!

Lilydreams Mon 20-Jul-15 16:15:44

Yep I've had these although think it's his hands so not as violent! Also when he gets hiccups it feels like someone is flicking my cervix from the inside which is quite alarming!! shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now