Talk

Advanced search

ttts laser aftercare

(8 Posts)
emmacoo Mon 20-Jul-15 07:27:24

hi all...last friday 17/7 i hadent felt any movement since wednesday,rang hospital and told me to come in 4 a scan.well wen i got there i was stage2 ttts .i just went in to shock!!anyways as i have very bad morning sick and dont useally eat till evening they wer happy to pr
eform fetalscope wer they lasered the blood vessels.next morning my scan showed it was a sussess.over the moon.now im booked in for scan on friday.im just worried as to wen i will feel movement again.also i have a slight pain on the right inside of tum.any1 any tips on what to do and wen will i feel my boys again.im 18wks today.any advice tips stories info etc wil help me alot as im going out of my mind here.thanks mums.xxxxxxx

RockerMummy184 Mon 20-Jul-15 10:03:27

Hi emma, I have no experience of this, but didn't want to read and run. Maybe you could try posting this on the multiples board too where you might get more traffic from experienced twin mums.
Hope everything goes great from now on for you. x

Doublebubblebubble Mon 20-Jul-15 11:39:33

Hi I had laser ablation surgery with my twin boys (ttts) in 2012. As far as I can remember I don't think I felt them for a while because of the anaesthetic that they used. What hospital did you go to for this??

emmacoo Mon 20-Jul-15 13:14:20

i was in the rotunda,dublin.

emmacoo Mon 20-Jul-15 13:15:10

thanks peeps for having the time to answer me means alot.x

Doublebubblebubble Mon 20-Jul-15 19:27:51

No worries x I had mine done in London at st Georges. If you are still concerned about movements go up to the maternity ward straight away. Do you still have your anti contraction patch on? XXX

emmacoo Mon 20-Jul-15 20:42:54

no i never got patches or a prescription which i thought i would.ive got somemovements there a while ago down below pelvic area.should i be feeling more movement.x

Doublebubblebubble Mon 20-Jul-15 22:05:25

It was a while ago but I did get full movements back. Honestly this first week is going to be worry and panic week. I don't want to alarm you but I didn't have a good outcome after the surgery so I really really must implore you that if you have concerns you go STRAIGHT to the maternity unit - please x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now