Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feeling down

(4 Posts)
Crazycatlady15 Mon 20-Jul-15 06:16:00

Hello,

My DH is in bed before he has to get up for work, the cat is fast asleep on the sofa next to me and I am just sat here feeling miserable and upset.

I am 38+4 today and I just really want our baby to arrive now. I feel so uncomfortable all of the time with suspected SPD, sciatica, carpel tunnel and a lack of sleep. To make things worse I got horrendous cramp in my leg on Saturday morning and it still feels bruised now, also need to try and get in to see the GP today as I am pretty sure I have now got thrush too (it is driving me insane).

Sorry for moaning, I just needed to talk and everyone is asleep. Any words of encouragement or tips for staying sane most welcome blush

Bobian123 Mon 20-Jul-15 06:37:05

You have my sympathies! I was in the same position until last week. Am now cuddling DD in bed and it's wonderful! Plus there's no longer all the aches and pains of pregnancy. It really really won't be long now until your baby is here.

If you can, use this time to totally indulge. Have long baths, read books, watch boxsets. I do know the feeling though-it is utterly crap in the last few weeks!

Good luck and enjoy your new arrival when he/she finally gets here.

Crazycatlady15 Mon 20-Jul-15 10:00:24

Congratulations on your DD smile It is only the thought of our DD arriving that is keeping me going. I definitely have a bit of thrush now too sad

Bobian123 Mon 20-Jul-15 11:00:31

Oh poor you sad. Just be really kind to yourself and know that when your DD is first handed to you, it'll all be totally worth it-truly!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now