Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

sharp shooting pain has just started

(8 Posts)
K8eee Sun 19-Jul-15 21:52:37

It's on the left hand side of my stomach, sort of like likes mild contraction but my stomach isn't hard. seems to feel worse if when I breathe I push my stomach out. any ideas and should I be worried? I'm 24 weeks sad

girliefriend Sun 19-Jul-15 21:56:03

Hmm not sure, maybe ring 111 for advice?

It may just be a trapped nerve or wind or something though grin

Rosieliveson Sun 19-Jul-15 22:07:44

Have you been on your feet a lot today? Has your bump grown a lot recently? Do you wear a bump support? Could it be muscle pain?
I do think real, medical advice is always best but just a few ideas on what causes me pains (25 weeks on baby2)

K8eee Sun 19-Jul-15 22:07:59

It's calmed down but my stomach still feels tender sad

K8eee Sun 19-Jul-15 22:09:23

I haven't today, but dd who is nearly a year and a half keeps climbing on me, but bless her I know she doesn't understand and I try and get her off of me but any given chance I'm sat down she wants to be on me. I've been suffering with my back hips and pelvis for weeks and am under an osteopath

girliefriend Sun 19-Jul-15 22:10:47

Have you eaten anything different today?

See how it goes but speak to a Dr or Midwife if you are worried.

K8eee Sun 19-Jul-15 22:11:40

nope nothing out of the ordinary. baby is active and he's kicking and wriggling, but I hate leaving stuff like this. I know the norm is no blood no worry, but I never had this when pg with dd

mummyneedinganswers Sun 19-Jul-15 22:31:02

I'm 21 weeks tomorrow and have this but I think mine is muscel pain to be honest so I'm getting in a hot bath I think MW advise if its pain ring if uncomfortable its normal x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now