Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

gtt+doc+confusion

(1 Post)
LumpyCustard69 Sun 19-Jul-15 16:30:57

I had a second lot of GTT last week, and got a call from docs asking me to go back for an appointment.
They have never called me back when the results have been negative, so I can only assume they were positive. I'm not too worried, in fact, just quite glad they've picked it up (if I'm correct in my assumptions).
My issue is that I'll be 35+1 by the time my doctors appointment rolls around on Wednesday, and I'm not sure that gives them much time to do anything confused
Has anyone else been diagnosed later than 28weeks?? If so, how did they deal with you?
I have a growth scan booked followed by a consultant appointment at 36+2, (due to previous large baby), so I guess that will determine what kind of birth they plan for me.
I'm just not sure what they'll do with regards to diet plan, as I've heard a lot of it is different for each woman and a lot of trial and error, which I feel there isn't much time for with me sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now