Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

A moan about sleep...31 weeks

(3 Posts)
CakeInMyFace Sat 18-Jul-15 07:33:16

Am so tired this morning! I wake up all though the night every 60 to 90 min and its killing me some days. I'm fine some days but others I just feel like crying. My 4 year old woke me before 6am this morning and dh sleeping after a rare night out last night. Will get more sleep when baby comes!
Anyone else struggling to sleep?

Merlin333 Sat 18-Jul-15 12:16:07

I was sleeping really badly waking up and not being able to get back to sleep and then feeling knackered all day while at work!! Strange thing is now as its school hols im only working part time so doing alot more chilling out and touch wood sleeping better!! I was worried it would make it worse but it seems the less I do the better i sleep at night...seems odd to me lol This is my first pregnancy so Im lucky that I can relax when I get the time as no others to look after!

CakeInMyFace Sat 18-Jul-15 18:58:55

I probably do need to relax more will aim to do that and see if it helps!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now