Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anymore nutters up for Next Sale already?!?!

(3 Posts)
Bellabutterfly2014 Sat 18-Jul-15 03:29:45

Hey, I'm 21 weeks and my brother has very kindly sent me a £100 voucher for the Next Sale - my poor partner thinks I'm nuts but I'm off to the Next Sale which opens at 5am to see if I can grab any bargains for my baby!!!! Found out this week it's a little girl so hoping for lots of punk bargains!!!!

Was telling the girls at work yesterday and they were saying if I had a directory I would have been given a VIP slot online!!!!! I wish I had known that - but don't have an account, might have to open one for next time!!!!! Don't buy much from there for me but the kids stuff is great x

rlt123 Sat 18-Jul-15 05:49:12

Yep, back home now it was manic. I wouldn't normally go but I was awake anyway, got a few bits for the impending arrival and stuff hospital stuff for me. I may have got caught up in the moment so I expect I'll need to return some things.

Bellabutterfly2014 Sat 18-Jul-15 19:55:12

Hey, I was the same as you but looking through it all may end up returning some of it!!!!! I went slightly mad. Got some nice stuff tho although not sure if I would go again it was like a feeding frenzy with people pushing, shoving and grabbing!

Feeling tired now and in need of a big sleep tonight, been tired all day and it's made me feel a bit icky but will hopefully feel better tomorrow!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now