Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

36+2 sickness, norm or not?

(5 Posts)
Weddersmrs4 Fri 17-Jul-15 16:57:52

Afternoon ladies, anyone else feeling or being sick ? my small portioned lunch today is just repeating on me, got an awful taste in my mouth and have been sick twice, i feel like utter rubbish. I didn't even want to eat, iv lost my appetite completely lately but thought i should try a small amount, really wish i hadn't... Just wondered if anyone else has felt like this or am I coming down with something, had upset stomach few days ago also....thanks

LadesC Fri 17-Jul-15 17:18:14

Im 36 weeks tomorrow and have felt quite nauseas the last week or so as I feel theres no room left in my abdomen for my food!! And ive had a bit of a jippy tum for a few days as well.

LorelaiVictoriaGilmore Fri 17-Jul-15 20:28:11

Yes! I'm glad it's not just me. I'm 34 weeks and have been feeling queasy for about a week now.

Weddersmrs4 Fri 17-Jul-15 21:40:31

oh well it seems its just normal part of pregnancy then, iv got really bad heartburn also. belly has dropped and i hoped that the heartburn would ease with it but appears not, maybe the 2 are linked

LorelaiVictoriaGilmore Fri 17-Jul-15 21:51:17

I've suddenly got really bad heartburn too. The joys of the last few weeks, I guess!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now