Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I've just eaten..

(15 Posts)
BusyCee Fri 17-Jul-15 10:57:09

...a whole tube of sour cream Pringles. It's only 11am and I know it'll give me indigestion. But I care not! They were delicious and the perfect accompaniment to Frasier while I enjoy a single hour with my feet up having got rid of DCs 1&2 for a short time

StrawberryCheese Fri 17-Jul-15 11:06:39

They are the only flavour of Pringles allowed as far as I'm concerned! I've just had weetabix but didn't quite have enough milk. Made for a depressing breakfast.

BusyCee Fri 17-Jul-15 11:09:31

It was an accident. Popped to Lidl for some tomatoes and they were on offer. So I bought the buggers and then despatched them! Yummity yum!

Nannynome Fri 17-Jul-15 11:13:56

Now I want Pringles and I don't have any in the house daily mail sadface I may have to venture out to the shops... Totally blaming you and the fact that I am 37 weeks pregnant. You even whisper a food I really like at me and I start getting obsessed with it lol

scarednoob Fri 17-Jul-15 11:33:35

I realised I was a grown-up when I wanted ready salted pringles more than any other flavour. as a child I would have said they were BOOOOORING!

CalypsoLilt Fri 17-Jul-15 11:48:07

3 weetabix, 2 jam sandwiches, 1 packet of worcester sauce crisps and a packet a nik naks.

ooh look it's lunchtime.....

LoveLetters Fri 17-Jul-15 11:56:43

I indulged in Chinese food last night. I didn't care at the time, until I woke up this morning and was uncontrollably sick ��

PiercedMrsL Fri 17-Jul-15 12:13:04

I might have to brave the 25metres across the road to the shop for Pringles now. They're my favourite!

MayoforSam Fri 17-Jul-15 15:58:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ZingDramaQueenOfSheeba Fri 17-Jul-15 16:12:53

I can not fault your behaviour and can only applaud your great taste in snacks and sitcoms!
Pringles - yum
Frasier - excellent
bravo!grin grin grin

BusyCee Fri 17-Jul-15 16:32:21

I know Zing! Both older DCs now home and causing havoc and I'm already wistful for this morning...!

ZingDramaQueenOfSheeba Fri 17-Jul-15 16:35:27

grin

mine are pooped it's so hot and muggy here and they haven't broken up yet!

when are you due?

ZingDramaQueenOfSheeba Fri 17-Jul-15 16:37:54

I was gonna say I have Frasier box set. it was my Christmas gift in '13.
I'm getting Friends box set for my birthday next month.
planning for Scrubs this Xmas.

I love sitcoms.

Do you have Netflix?

BusyCee Fri 17-Jul-15 18:04:52

I'm 30wks, so still a way to go yet, but it's hot, I've been sleeping in a sofa bed for 2 months (long story) and have two others under 5, so am feeling a bit that I deserve a sit down and a treat!

Yy to Netflix - am currently binging on new House of Cards and OITNB. Trying not to finish either series too soon. What else is good?

ZingDramaQueenOfSheeba Sat 18-Jul-15 11:20:07

watch Person of Interest (eye candy alert: Jim Caviezel) and White Collar (eye candy alert: Matt Bomer)

they are both brilliant series.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now