Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hello - clothes for going back to work!

(4 Posts)
Fluffy24 Fri 17-Jul-15 10:32:49

Hello - I'm new and looking for some opinions/advice!

I had DS in January and go back to work soon but an struggling to find clothes that fit - what would you be thinking secretly if a woman at work came back wearing maternity clothes? Mainly tops but I think it'll be noticeable because of how they tend to be gathered at the sides.

I've tried just buying some bigger things but my new proportions mean I look awful in baggy shapeless things or impossibly squashed into normal fitted things. I know I risk looking pregnant but not sure if that's worse than looking like I'm wearing a sack!?

blush

Fluffy24 Fri 17-Jul-15 10:35:40

Sorry just realised probably not best place for this and don't know how to move it blush

BittersweetSymphony Fri 17-Jul-15 10:39:28

Don't have an answer for your question but I think if you report it you can put in the comment bit that you want it moved and mnhq should move it for you

Fluffy24 Fri 17-Jul-15 10:58:22

Thanks!smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now