Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Date night in 3rd trimester

(7 Posts)
NeuroticFox1 Thu 16-Jul-15 21:34:44

Hiya I'm really keen to have a really nice evening out or two with my partner before the baby arrives but struggling for ideas. Drinks and music would have been our choice pre-preggers but now no booze, feel massive and want to sit down and get tired early! Any ideas beyond a meal out?

ARV1981 Thu 16-Jul-15 21:45:29

Theatre or comedy show?

feeona123 Thu 16-Jul-15 22:05:27

Cinema, just be prepared to miss some of the film with toilet trips! grin

My little girl is 15 months old and I've only been about 3 times since she was born!

applecore0317 Thu 16-Jul-15 23:41:38

To be honest we just made the most of going out for meals including breakfasts in the last six weeks as we knew it would be difficult once the baby arrived. It was just nice to get out and spend some quality time with each other trying different places we hadn't been to before smile

We did think a spa day, but as I wouldn't have been able to use some of the facilities we felt it would be better to leave that for another time.

applecore0317 Thu 16-Jul-15 23:42:21

You could also go for a picnic somewhere nice

NeuroticFox1 Fri 17-Jul-15 15:59:28

Thanks for your suggestions, really helpful smile x

contractor6 Fri 17-Jul-15 16:04:44

Movies are good, but if loud can male bump move a lot!
Theatre is ok but seats a bit small
Maybe a restaurant with mocktails?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now