Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Iron free, pregnancy safe multivitamin?

(9 Posts)
Skiptonlass Thu 16-Jul-15 16:02:06

Anyone know of one I can get online? Can't find one anywhere in my local pharmacy. Must not have iron in and must be pregnancy safe. And available over the web.

I know it's just expensive urine really but my diet isn't great right now with nausea and vomiting coming back with a vengeance ...

sizethree Thu 16-Jul-15 17:10:47

Why no iron?
Pretty much all pregnabcy vitamins will contain it as you're lriducjng do ich extra blood that it's vital.

sizethree Thu 16-Jul-15 17:11:01

producing

bittapitta Thu 16-Jul-15 17:12:47

Can you just take folic acid and vitamin D? Boots do them in one tablet.

Skiptonlass Thu 16-Jul-15 18:58:17

I'm 26 weeks so folic acid isn't so important any more. I do take vitamin d as I live over 60 degrees north smile

My iron levels are very high - I don't want to take any more on smile

No boots where I live ;) alas!

bittapitta Thu 16-Jul-15 21:24:23

Vitamin D is the only supplement you really need I reckon. Assuming you can keep some food down and attempt to eat fruit and veg!

Skiptonlass Thu 16-Jul-15 21:59:42

That's the problem really... Not able to stomach much sad I don't normally bother with vitamins but I'm not managing to keep much down....

Junosmum Thu 16-Jul-15 23:03:48

Have you looked at perfectil hair nail ans skin vitamins? They have no iron and no vitamin A so are perfect for pregnancy!

Skiptonlass Fri 17-Jul-15 07:18:02

Thank you junosmum! I hadn't even thought of those.... Will check them out

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now